Vernon A. Peryea Jr. OD
Dr. of Optometry
Dr. Peryea was born and grew up in the Finger Lakes Region in Auburn, New York. He received his Bachelor of Science Degree from the Rochester Institute of Technology and his Doctorate at the University of Houston where he graduated Cum Laude; Beta Sigma Kappa.
Scholarships and honors include:
- Rochester Institute of Technology Scholarship
- Fred Emerson Foundation Scholarship
- American Optometric Society
- New York State Optometric Association
- Westchester Optometric Society
- Hudson Valley Optometric Society
Dr. Peryea is:
- Licensed to practice in New York State, Virginia and Texas
- Owner of OIC Optical, Hopewell Eye Care, and Millbrook Family Eyecare
Dr. Peryea and his wife Min live in Cortland Manor with their two children.
Front Office Assistant, Receptionist, Lab Technician and Billing Manager
Joan has been a dedicated staff member for 17 years. She takes pride in scheduling and greeting patients, helping out with the flow of screening patients, organizing the daily procedural tasks of the office. She is knowledgeable in helping with all insurances.
With 25 years of ophthalmic experience Suzanne is the primary lab technician and can perform pre-screening and scheduling of patients. She takes pride in assisting patients and helping them make correct decisions in frame and lens selection.
Occasionally caught singing and dancing to office music Lauri enjoys assisting patients with frame selection and filling in with many of the office tasks.